Everything you need to know about Electric Scooters
In a modern society with traffic jams and environmental pollution, electric scooters have become one of human’s best choices for transportation.Using electric scooters can help you reach your destination faster and be more environmentally friendly, whether you are commuting to get off work or traveling.
Since the electric scooter runs on rechargeable batteries, the electric scooter use batteries instead of fuel, it is easier to maintain the electric scooter. Here, we have sorted out some electric scooter questions to help you understand it more easily.
- How does an electric scooter work ?
The maximum travel speed, maximum travel distance, battery capacity, etc. of different models of products are different.For details, please refer to the figure 1 .
After reading this illustration, you can choose an electric scooter product that suits you according to your own needs. Each electric scooter has its own advantages.
- How long does it take to charge an electric scooter?
Our electric scooters use lithium-ion batteries. It can be charged at any time with a faster-charging speed without damaging its service life. Best of all, it is light in weight, and it usually takes 4-6 hours to charge to the maximum capacity according to the battery capacity.Of course, the battery capacity of different models of products is different. The larger the battery capacity, the longer the charging time will be. Please see the detailed description for the specific situation.
- Can I drive for a long time?
The answer to this question has been shown in Figure 1 of the first question, please see Figure 1 for details.
- How to Ride an Electric Scooter?
- Place the electric scooter on the open and flat ground.
- Lift the bracket of the electric scooter and hold the handle with both hands.
- According to your habit, put one leg on the scooter first, and rub the other leg against the ground so that the scooter slides forward and keeps the balance.
- While sliding forward, press the throttle slowly and keep accelerating.
- After the scooter accelerates, the other leg on the electric scooter, and use this leg to keep balance.
PS：Do not press the accelerator hard. It will make the scooter accelerate too fast and cause you to fall.
- Rotate the handlebars to turn. This step is always simple. You need to keep your balance and tilt the handlebar in the direction you want.
- When braking, there are generally two braking modes, namely, electronic brake and brake lever. No matter which braking method is used, please remember to brake slowly to prevent the scooter from falling due to too fast braking.
It is easy to learn how to ride an electric scooter. After reading the above steps, I think you can quickly master how to ride an electric scooter.
- Common Mistakes While Riding
- Press the throttle hard
- Press the brakes hard
- Turn the handle sharply to turn
All three mistakes will cause you to fall off the scooter.
- Not wearing helmet
Wearing a helmet can protect your head in case of any safety accident.
Whether you buy an adult electric scooter or a kids electric scooter, please remember to wear safety equipment for riding.
Whether you are a novice or a veteran who can ride at will, safety equipment is essential. When you encounter any emergency, wearing safety equipment can protect your body to the greatest extent.
- Scooter helmet
- Knee pads
- Elbow pads
In any case, remember to wear a helmet. After you have some riding experience, you can take off the knee pads and elbow pads.
When you are not riding, please keep it safe or lock it to avoid theft.